Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spreading the Love: The Arnolds

As I have been preparing for my trip home this weekend, I have been overwhelmed with love for some more wonderful people in my life: my sister Jil and her cutie cute family (yep, cutie cute). To begin with, Jil has been my best friend for my entire life. Our parents tell us all the time that they never expected us to be as close as we were, but I believe I came out of the womb knowing that Jil was my bff. Though she went through that angry stage where she hated everyone in her family, our friendship has remained one of the most important things in my life. Thanks, sister-friend.

Jil and her husband Dave have always been so wonderfully generous to me. They let me live in their house for almost six months when I first moved to Boise, they feed me approximately once a week, and they are such a wonderful example of a healthy marriage.
And, if this isn't enough, Jil and Dave have given me the world's handsomest, most charming, and most intelligent nephews of all time. They are both very special influences in my life and are already two of my best friends in the world. I hope Jil and Dave continue to breed as I have enough room in my heart for any children they would create...

(I know that I have fallen behind, seeing as I am posting this on Monday, 2/25, and I started writing it on Wednesday, 2/21. I know all my loyal readers are eager for more love, and I am doing my best to provide it. Bear with me).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep the love coming my sweet Beckruck. I enjoy reading your endearing displays affection. It keeps me smiling.

Andrea said...

seriously, your nephews are adorable! and it's so great that you and your sister are bff's. maybe if i was into call of duty 3, being irresponsible, and wearing killswitch engage sweatshirts, my brother and i could be best friends too... what do you think? (let's ask wade; he looks like a pretty trustworthy, intelligent kid with deep insights.)

Stephanie said...

yes more love more love!

jilene is as lovely as the day i met her- thanks for the photo. :)

B said...

I meant to say this when I first read this post but just realized I forgot to. so... Lots of love for the arnolds. I know it doesn't seem like much but I could not let this post pass away without me heaping on extra love for those fantastic arnolds. love them all!