Sunday, February 10, 2008

More Loves in My Life

I have been kindly reminded by my sweet father-in-law that I am three days behind in my blogging. This reminder has inspired me to highlight some more of the wonderful loves in my life: my sweet in-laws. Before I got married, it seemed that everyone in the world had horror after horror to share about their in-laws. I couldn't envision Jesse's parents ever acting like anything other than the wonderful, caring people they had always been, but regardless, I braced for the worst.

Fortunately, Larry and Debbie have been nothing but incredibly loving and supportive. From day one they have opened their home and their arms to me. I know that I'm one pretty lucky girl to have married into such a wonderful family.


On top of all of this, it doesn't hurt that Larry takes a pretty nice picture...

5 comments:

Ali said...

Can you at least give me a small heads up when you're going to change your background? Change is around the corner in my life, so when something subtle like your background changes, I get nervous; like I've been mysteriously routed to an intruder's blog - never again to read yours. What a horrible thing that would be...

Lovely tribute as always. Great in-laws are a huge blessing in my book!

Angie said...

LOVE the new background. what a pleasant surprise. not only did you update your blog but you updated the background as well!
i too have been blessed with great in-laws and what a relief it is!

Andrea said...

yay for having a great family. it makes life so much more enjoyable. =)

p.s. i like the new background!

Stephanie said...

having great in-laws is so important- lucky girl!

Stephanie said...

oh and i also LOVE the new look of your blog- i feel inspired to change mine up a bit as well.