Friday, March 4, 2011

Wishing and hoping

Do you know any mythical creatures that grant you a new wardrobe when Spring finally decides to poke its head around Boise? Maybe the Easter Bunny?


No, he's obviously not concerned with fashion.

Lately, I can't stop drooling over the idea of a new wardrobe. Maybe it's because my body has comfortably settled into its non-pregnant state, but my pre-pregnancy clothes didn't get the memo. They're a bit stretched out and overworked. I got a new outfit for Christmas that I think I have worn about twice a week since then. It is also starting to look overworked at this point.

So I keep dreaming that maybe -- just maybe -- something like this will show up at my house when the sun starts shining.



(Maybe I will be able to tie a big knot on my head like this, too.)

But then again, maybe not.

5 comments:

brightbit said...

i love that maxi skirt!

boo face mcjones said...

I've had a photo of it on my fridge ever since it came to me in the catalog. (so maybe two months now?) I am hoping that the power of suggestions will persuade Jesse to just miraculously come home with it one day.

Stephanie said...

Oh if you have said elusive mythical creature please send them my way! I made a cruel deal with myself that I would buy some new outfits once I lost some weight that has recently taken up residence all over my body... and I frequently think about that deal as I shovel treats into my mouth...

Also, I laughed out loud when I saw the easter bunny- "No, he's obviously not concerned with fashion." HA! So great.

melissa said...

i feel like i look like that easter bunny a lot these days. i don't even know what to wear anymore. someone should make a tv show about that.

anyway, i hope you get a new outfit soon, just for fun.

B said...

Oh man, I love those outfits. I always want to step up my style. I hope this year the easter bunny hides more than diet cherry coke.