Monday, August 16, 2010

Half Birthdays *or* Carrying on the Tradition

Each February 17, I would get excited to remind everyone that it was my HALF BIRTHDAY! Well, Penelope was this close to being born on my half birthday. Luckily, she had the decency to come a early and save the day for me.


Well, today is Penelope's HALF BIRTHDAY. If you can believe it. I don't want to drone on and on about everything she does (because I know that I'm just about the only one that cares), but in six short months, she has become one of my best friends. And the best thing I've ever done.


We love you, Littles.

6 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Oh, these pictures are so adorable. Penelope is a beauty. Happy happy birthday tomorrow Becca. You are so blessed! I love you girl!

B said...

Happy half day Penny! Love you lots!

Ali said...

Happy Birthday to you Becca (tomorrow!) and ditto on how adorable Miss Penny is. You're lucky to have each other!

melissa said...

that means it's almost your real birthday, you can't trick me!

Carrie said...

Ha. You tricked me. It wasn't until the comments that I put that together. Happy birthday to you and Happy Half to that darling little baby girl!

Diane said...

Happy half birthday to Penny and happy birthday to you!!!!!