Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Before the opportunity slips through my fingers

Jesse has started school again. That means he is now MORE than half-way through his doctorate of pharmacy program. Let's each take a minute to reflect on that accomplishment.

I'm trying to stay positive about this back-to-school business because this means that I now hardly see Jesse. Even worse, I mean ALMOST as bad, I never get to see the computer. Since my computer is still patiently waiting to be exhumed from its box out in the garage, we have been sharing Jesse's laptop since our move to Boise. But with Jesse taking his computer to school all the time, "sharing" might be an overstatement of my relationship with the computer.

Except for tonight. Tonight Jesse is at work. And the baby decided to be a little beast and barely nap this afternoon, so she was down by 7:30.

So, it was either blog or watch "America's Got Talent." Come on, who wouldn't choose blogging?

Want a more interesting post? Pray that the bank accepts our counteroffer on a little home so I can unpack the femputer and keep my blogging skills fresh. You know you want to.

5 comments:

melissa said...

oh too bad, becca, i found this post interesting even without the photos! i have foiled your plan.

really, a counteroffer! yay, that means business. how darn diggety excity. dear bank, please accept the jones' offer. sincerly, moi.

Stephanie said...

ditto melissa and consider it done! how cool would that be? homeowners- so awesome!

Carrie said...

Oooooooo I hope i hope i hope!

Ryan and Janelle said...

good luck on the house!!! That's exciting!

Anonymous said...

this little house better have a room for me. Im so excited for you guys!