Thursday, January 17, 2008

starting the waiting game



i am pleased to announce that my dear, sweet husband has finally finished his pharmacy school applications. that's right, we are now waiting to see who finds jesse fit to wear the white coat. i fear that in the process of getting all of his applications done that he didn't quite get a break, but i am really excited for and proud of him.


jesse applied to four schools of varying geographical locations. however, my dad informed me that my mom has been praying faithfully that we go to ISU--approximately thirty minutes away from my parents' house. my dad then informed us that we would have little choice in the matter as my mother is a VERY faithful woman. who are we to argue against such stalwart obedience?


anyway, here's to my intelligent and hardworking husband! and here's to hoping (and praying!) that everything works out...

11 comments:

Minister of Chainsaws said...

DISCLAIMER:
Heath and I are, in fact, making fun of guys who "pop their collar." Oh Heath, you slay me.

melissa said...

i had a different comment in mind, but my relief at jesse's comment has swept it from my mind. phew.

B said...

I second all of the following:
jesse is fantastic and I am so excited for his application. Also your mom is very righteous and heath is hilarious!

Angie said...

well if jesse feels like filling out one more application just for kicks and giggles i put my vote in for the University of Appalachia College of Pharmacy located about three minutes from our house here in Oakwood, Virginia. i dont see why you wouldnt want to live in rural Southewest Virginia it's so ... pleasant?
here's a link just in case (http://www.uacp.org/)!

boo face mcjones said...

he did apply to shenandoah in winchester, va. does that count?

Ali said...

I have been reading your blog for a long time now... and I FINALLY know what your husband is doing career wise!! GOOD FOR HIM! You are at an exciting phase. Let's do us both a favor and end up in the same place. We will most likely be relocating this Spring (hopefully, we stay in America this time!)...so could you ask your faithful Mom to add her to her prayer roll? Thanks!

rachel garber said...

I do have this slight recollection of you and I being friends. I think it included food and laughing. Maybe we should try that again sometime?

Stephanie said...

nice collars
nice choice of profession
nice post
nice you
nice marion!

NICE! hope things work out great- i know they will.

Unknown said...

Beckruck! I didn't know you had a blog. YAY! We need to do some catching up my friend. I'll have to send you an invite to my blog so you can check it out. Except I am not sure if I still have your e-mail address. Do you still have your account w/ hotmail you had forever ago? If so I do have it.

Unknown said...

Oh and by the way, this is Tiff just in case you weren't sure :)

boo face mcjones said...

tiff! i hope you check this. send it to my gmail account: rebecca.lee.davis@gmail.com
hooray!