Saturday, November 3, 2007

the french are glad to die for love

i was glad to mortify myself in front of my class on behalf of the (mrs.) french. sexy lexy. for any of you that attended skyline high school, hopefully you are aware of my halloween role model.

see, i tire very quickly of punk eighteen year-olds constantly telling me that their high school english teacher was really great and really knew what she was doing; therefore, any "advice" i may have about how to do their assignments is null and void. in a form of passive-aggressive retaliation, i elected to come to class as my high school english teacher for halloween (even though i was being evaluated that day... not the best idea?).

unfortunately, i now know how women with hot pink lipstick and moustaches are really treated in the world. apparently no one at boise state university appreciates halloween, and they thought i was being serious. i have never had so many uncomfortable looks in my entire life. a girl sat next to me on the bus, and said something. i looked up to respond, and she spent the rest of the bus ride staring intently at that speck of white stuff on the bus floor. for this purpose, i will be forming yet another organization: CCPMW (concerned citizens for the promotion of moustached women)


luckily, i finished the day off with the culinary delights of my sister, jilene. she earned full points for plating this dish. 'twas spooky, delicious, and certain to make any mouth (hot pink or otherwise becolored) satisfied.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

you are uber clever and i am glad you were able to glean so many life lessons out of your halloween experience.

melissa said...

ha. why are you insistently cute as a psycho mustachioed lady?

Andrea said...

i still think you're way too nicely dressed and cute to be "an old slut," but i think it's great that you're in the halloween spirit =) did your class think it was funny?

i think i fixed my blog problem. maybe?

Ali said...

I bet Jesse was feeling like the luckiest man alive on Halloween... that hot pink lipstick is HOT. Super funny, post Becca

Ali said...

p.s. don't judge me because I don't know where to properly place my commas. Thanks!

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

oh my ... haha! i am totally laughing out loud right now! that's GREAT! you did a perfect imitation (costume wise that is). ah, the memories...