Wednesday, June 3, 2009

still kicking

i might not be blogging lately, but all of my body functions seem to be in tact. i have been living in my parents' basement. my computer has been living at the pocatello house. my camera has been living in my car.

my sanity still eludes me.

and while it seems that about thirty children have been born since i last communed with the blogging world, i have to admit that life has seemed a bit simpler. and sometimes you just need to simplify.

but i am back. and i will have pictures and the least fascinating tales to share in no time. hold on to your hats.

3 comments:

melissa said...

well i for one am glad for your triumphant return.

Auntie M said...

Now I have to buy a hat too? Oh man! I thought it was gonna be simplified!!!

Unknown said...

I am glad you're back! :)