Tuesday, June 9, 2009

poltergeist or angel of virtue?

so here i sit, adoring how cute my little computer looks propped on a trunk next to my typewriter, when i hear hell's fury in the background.

see, i do very little without background noise. it used to be music. now it is mostly hgtv. anyway, the tv starts this crazy rasping and it looks like scratchies. and suddenly i fear for this.

i ponder: is there, in fact, truth to the idea that demons could try to reach me through my beloved television set?

and then i realize that this poltergeist actually interrupted kathy griffin's my life on the d list. i suppose i had invited as many irritating, narcissistic demons as one actually gets through television. 

bless you, interrupted cable connection.

5 comments:

B said...

A couple of things:
I want HGTV.
I still think your hair looks adorable.
What color are your nails
I love your nails
I miss you

Angie said...

you're beautiful becca boo! love your hair ... and clothes ... and earings ... and everything in the background!!

Audie said...

I, too, am liking your nails. Do share? And your hair is too cute!

melissa said...

ha. i can't think of a proper way to express my combination of fear and amusement at this post. so maybe i'll just compliment you. you sure look good. (and nice shiny nails, in case you didn't know!)

boo face mcjones said...

thanks, ladies. the polish is sephora by opi 'queen of everything' (lame, but i get a secret sense of power from it -- double lame). i would bathe in it.