Saturday, March 10, 2007

Six Days to Indiana

Jesse and I are excited about going home to Idaho Falls this upcoming weekend. I am mostly excited that I won't have to work on a million different large assignments; Jesse is mostly excited about seeing Indiana.

While I was listing friends and family that we need to make sure to pop by and see, Jesse only reiterated time and again that he needs to spend time with Indie.

I suggested a trip to Rexburg. Jesse suggested staying home with Indie.

Although my immediate response was one of insane rage and jealousy that Indie should top the list of Jesse's priorities, I took some time to review the old photos of Indie as a baby. After seeing this little gem of a photo, I began to understand the reasoning.

Indie, we're coming home.


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What about Peanut???

Is there something you're not telling me??

boo face mcjones said...

steph, i didn't want to break the news to you, BUT... peanut's gotten kind of fat. and gassy. no joke.
it's been a large rift in our relationship because every time we spoon, her massive body will not budge when i need to shift, and then she farts all over me. i think my mom is feeding her cheese or something.
...but i still love her.

melissa said...

what about melissa? woo-hoo, let's have lunch.

Stephanie said...

well, weight and gas didn't stop you from spooning me... that's for sure. why start getting picky now? oh no, too much? ok.

Debbie said...

I had forgottenn how cute he was. I miss that little Indie.

boo face mcjones said...

i know! he looks deceivingly innocent as a baby...