Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stream of consciousness [OR] On BFFs

I was wondering tonight, is it normal for a kitchen to exude the aroma of Clorox after cleaning up a standard chicken dinner? Or is this just something I do to appease the germaphobe I live with?

It doesn't really matter, I suppose, because I'll keep doing it. I guess that's just how we speak true love in these parts.

It's the kind of thing you do for a best friend. But now Jesse has a new best friend.


I like her, too, though. Tonight's epiphany: the bigger our family gets, the more best friends I develop.


I wouldn't change a thing about it.

4 comments:

brightbit said...

so miss p and i were peeking at each other in sacrament meeting today. i think i have made leaps and bounds with getting in her "trust zone" since that one RS meeting where and i looked at her and she started crying. ha! P makes me look forward to sundays!!

B said...

They need a new love language for Jesse. Do want words of affirmation, touch, a germ free house...

I was just about to gush about how much I like you and Jesse and Penny but then I stopped myself because every time I comment on your blog I gush about you guys and if I am not careful someone is going to get a restraining order.

So I'll just say I like bffs.

Stephanie said...

Your epiphany gave me an epiphany so thank you! What a wonderful thought. Love you guys!

melissa said...

i'm sure it's rude to comment on other people's comments instead of the post at hand, but bitty, you're funny. fun-ny.