Tuesday, June 19, 2007

joining the ranks

i got a set of golf clubs this week. alright, in the interest of full disclosure, i must admit that my daddy bought me a set of golf clubs (i'm not too proud to acknowledge it). now, i know what you are thinking: "but becca, whatever shall this do for your street cred? how are people to take you seriously as a bad-A if you're toting around a driver, some hybrids, and a putter?" well, i must admit that i also feared about this.
however, in the interest of my mental health, i have decided that it is time to take up a hobby other than reading books in dark crevices of my apartment; watching Gilmore Girls every day at noon (again, not too proud to admit it); and working in an office full of catty, old women.
well, friends, worry no more. i have found (quite to my relief) that i am not losing touch with any creativity that may have once pumped throug my wee little veins; i am merely joining the ranks of the bold, brave, ravishingly attractive, and stunningly creative/intelligent who have gone before. i give you, ladies and gentlemen, kenny g:


5 comments:

Grifter said...

Ohh sweet Kenny. I'd go 18 rounds with him anyday...

Stephanie said...

i never thought i'd see the day... who knew it'd be this sweet!!?!

Ali said...

His curls are hot.I feel inspired to go and perm my hair.

melissa said...

i like--no love--your new look.

rachel garber said...

I work M-F 11-4, so you name the day and time because aren't you working nights??? Yes, we need to get serious about feeding ourselves in one another's company.